Find your chapter by zip code
Attend an Upcoming Event
Learn about a hot topic in philanthropy, develop skills to advance your career, and connect with your local grantmaking community.
Fees for regional chapter events:
- Organization Members: complimentary for any regional chapter event.
- Individual Members: $25 for educational events; no cost for networking events.
- Non-members: $55 for educational events; no cost for networking events.
- Not a member? Join Today!
Host a Chapter Event
Support your local regional chapter, PEAK Grantmaking, and your philanthropic community by hosting a regional chapter educational or networking event.
Host foundations provide meeting space and/or catering for events. For more information and potential opportunities, please contact Membership Director Sara Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-888-5396.
Become a Volunteer
Expand your network of local grants management professionals. Enhance your leadership skills. Impact the philanthropic community in your region. Volunteer with your regional chapter.
Regional Chapter volunteer leaders receive special training throughout the year. Terms for regional chapter officers run on the calendar year, and ongoing opportunities may be available. Learn more or become a volunteer with your regional chapter. Contact Sara Sanders, Regional Chapter manager, at email@example.com or 202-888-5396.
In 14 regional chapters led by – and for – grants management professionals, PEAK Grantmaking members gather to share knowledge, strengthen practice, develop skills to meet career goals, and advance the profession all while enjoying each other’s company. All members are welcome to attend any chapter event.
Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey
- Co-Chair: Nicole Saunders, Connelly Foundation
- Co-Chair: Linda Musumeci, American Philosophical Society
- Membership Chair: Fran Burns, Connelly Foundation
- Volunteer: Lauren Petrusky, Longwood Foundation
- Volunteer: Rylanda Epps Wilson, No Organization Affiliation
- Volunteer: Sue Hone, Pembroke Philanthropy Advisors
- Volunteer: Maria Stecker, Longwood Foundation
Kentucky, Ohio, Central and Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia
- Chair: Kristen Summers, Saint Luke’s Foundation
- Vice Chair: Sheiron Sanchez, Sisters Health Foundation
- Communications Chair: Gina Dotson, Burton D. Morgan Foundation
- Membership Chair: Kristine Schultz, Interact for Health
- Program Chair: Diane Kaszei, The Cleveland FoundationVolunteer: Erin Prescott, Osteopathic Heritage Foundation of Nelsonville
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Wisconsin
- Co-Chair: Deb Debbaut, Iowa West Foundation
- Co-Chair: Tara Havlicek, Mitsubishi Electric America Foundation
- Communications Chair: Jenna Lee Beltrano, Julian Grace Foundation
- Communications Chair: Angela Williams, Quicken Loans Community Fund
- Membership Chair: June Matayoshi, Irving Harris Foundation
- Membership Chair: Frank Rybak, Missouri Foundation for Health
- Membership Committee: Judith Hill, Chicago Housing Authority
- Program Chair: Deborah Clark, Woods Fund of Chicago
- Program Chair: Isabella Gargiulo, Argosy Foundation
Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
- Chair: Tracy Lamparty, Jay and Rose Phillips Family Foundation of Minnesota
- Vice Chair: Dorothy Wickens, McKnight Foundation
- Communications Chair: Lorinda Chagnon, Margaret A. Cargill Foundation
- Membership Chair: Beth Norris, Bush Foundation
- Program Co-Chair: Jaime Martinez, ClearWay Minnesota
- Program Co-Chair: Kaitlin Ostlie, InFaith Community Foundation
Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Chair: Lisa Colaninno, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Vice Co-Chair: Susan E. Bouchard, Agnes M. Lindsay Trust
- Vice Co-Chair: Kyrstin Thorson Rogers, Proteus Fund
- Communications Chair: Jeanne Brown, Health Resources in Action
- Membership Chair: Genie McGowan, Fidelity Foundation
- Program Co-Chair: Andrew Bishop, The Klarman Family Foundation
- Program Co-Chair: Kim L. Dame, van Beuren Charitable Foundation
Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Co-Chair: Paige Granger, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Co-Chair: Indya Hartley, The ELMA Philanthropies
- Communications Chair: Tashie A. Sloley, Borealis Philanthropy
- Communications Chair: Melissa Utsett, Dyson Foundation
- Membership Co-Chair: Marissa Crawford,
- Membership Co-Chair: James L. Mendez, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Program Co-Chair: Inna Livitz, Russell Sage Foundation
- Chair: Tamara HopeRadcliffe, Sobrato Family Foundation
- Vice Chair: Debra White, California Humanities
- Communications Chair: Lucy Nguyen, S. D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation
- Membership Chair: Jason Brzoska, Newton and Rochelle Becker Charitable Trust
- Program Chair: Patrick Sean Taylor, The Zellerbach Family Foundation
- Volunteer: Adam Cimino, Visa Foundation
- Volunteer: Rosa King, The Carl Gellert and Celia Berta Gellert FoundationVolunteer: Kayla Cook, Stuart Foundation
Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
- Co-Chair: Kelly Costello, Rose Community Foundation
- Co-Chair: Kelli Rojas, Rose Community Foundation
- Communications Chair: Zoe Krusic, Anschutz Family Foundation
- Membership Chair: Jenna Hansen, Kaiser Permanente
- Volunteer: Mary Cotterman, BHHS Legacy Foundation
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Southern Virginia
- Chair: Amy Hall, Georgia Power Foundation
- Vice Chair: Jenny Morgan, Robert W. Woodruff Foundation
- Communications Chair: Suzanne Philemon, The Cannon Foundation, Inc.
- Membership Chair: Anna Theodore, Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
- Program Chair: M.J. Thorne, The Goizueta Foundation
- Program Co-Chair: Teresita Maz, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Foundation
- North Carolina Chair: Candice Kane, The Cannon Foundation, Inc.
- South Carolina Chair: Kate Mendez, United Way of Greenville County
- Volunteer: Diane Crsip, Community Foundation of Western North Carolina
- Volunteer: Aisha Fletcher, W. K. Kellogg Foundation
- Chair: Christina Thompson, The California Endowment
- Vice Chair: Nicole Larsen, The Ralph M. Parsons Foundation
- Communications Chair: Jennifer Katell, The California Endowment
- Membership Chair: Anne-Marie Schaaf, John Gogian Family Foundation
- Program Co-Chair: Manuel Fierro, First 5 LA
- Program Co-Chair: Sarina Raby, Jewish Community Foundation Los Angeles
- Volunteer: Angela Carr, Weingart Foundation
- Volunteer: Susan Bozeman, The California Endowment
- Volunteer: Jennifer Egglin, Amgen Foundation
- Volunteer: Katrina Gaudier, Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles
- Volunteer: Karen Wloch, Health Net